Knowledge about the ingredients present in Gynexin, an alternative form of treatment for Gynecomastia, is essential before usage. However, before we dive into the ingredients, you should have a fair idea about the Gynexin and its area of usage. In simplistic terms, Gynexin is said to be a safe and inexpensive alternative to Gynecomastia surgery. Gynecomastia is nothing but the accumulation of breast tissue in a man’s chest. People refer to Gynecomastia as “Male Breasts” in a colloquial manner.
The human anatomy is such that breasts are the prerogatives of the female gender. A man with breasts will naturally look very odd. Gynexin is a safe ‘male breast reduction pill’ for reversing Gynecomastia in males. Taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening before meals is the recommended dosage for treatment of Gynecomastia in males. Gynexin has displayed positive results as can be verified from the positive Gynexin reviews. You should have adequate knowledge about the ingredients going into the manufacture of this gyno treatment pill. We shall now discuss each ingredient threadbare.
|#||Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|1||Chromium (As Picolinate)||1200 mcg||100%|
|2||Proprietary Gynexin Blend||450 mg||-|
|3||Guggulsterones (Plant Resin)||-||-|
|4||Theobromine Cacao (Fruit)||-||-|
|5||Green Tea Extract (Leaf)||-||-|
- Chromium is an important trace metal having great use as a dietary supplement. You need chromium in small amounts in your diet. Our body cannot produce chromium. Hence, you have to obtain the same through diet or supplements. You can find chromium in brewer’s yeast, egg yolk, raw onions, and even in fruits such as apples and bananas. Procuring chromium through a natural diet is difficult, as you tend to lose the chromium content during the processing of foods. Hence, the best way is to procure the requisite quantity of chromium through food supplements.
- Advantages of chromium in diet:
- Chromium is essential to control the level of blood sugar. Studies have shown that chromium can normalize blood sugar utilization and reduce the insulin requirements.
- Chromium has an import role in fat metabolism. This is very useful in treatment of heart disease in healthy people.
- Craving for starchy and sugar-laden foods is the main reason for accumulation of fat. Chromium has the quality to diminish carb cravings.
- In addition to diminishing carb cravings, chromium has the capacity to fight body fat. Chromium picolinate, an important ingredient of Gynexin, has this quality in abundance.
- Insulin resistance is one reason why people become obese. Chromium has the fantastic quality to combat insulin resistance.
- The best way to include chromium in your diet is through dietary supplements containing chromium. Gynexin is one of them.
- You might find the name to be funny as well as a tongue twister. However, Guggulsterones can benefit the human body greatly and regulate the cholesterol levels. Guggul is a flowering plant found in North America and the northern part of India. Guggulsterones are gum extracts of the Guggul plant. It has many health benefits, prominent among them being reducing the levels of fat in a human body.
- Research shows that guggulsterone supplements can keep cholesterol levels steady. They play a great part in converting cholesterol into bile and assist the thyroid. This helps the lover to regulate the cholesterol levels.
- Guggulsterones can block the oxidation of the Low-density lipoproteins (LDL) by activating the receptors that bind the LDL in the liver.
- They can drive out the cholesterol through the method of fecal excretion of the bile acids.
- Guggul possesses antioxidant properties and hence prevents the oxidation of lipids. They reduce the activities of enzymes such as lipid peroxidase and xanthine oxidase.
- Guggul has a positive effect on the thyroid hormones helping the body to reduce weight by increasing the production of two main thyroid hormones. This helps the body to burn the excess fat and increase the metabolism.
- Guggulsterones form an important ingredient of Gynexin because of its fat-fighting qualities.
- Theobromine Cacao:
Gynecomastia is a problem involving accumulation of fatty tissues in the cheat area. Any ingredient capable of fighting fat could play a great role in fighting the problem. Theobromine cacao is one such ingredient finding its way into the wonder pill, Gynexin. Theobromine cacao is an alkaloid and very much similar to caffeine in many respects. People in medical circles also know it by the name, ‘Xantheose’. You can find this ingredient commonly in the cacao plant. This is an important ingredient in chocolate too. It has fat-fighting capabilities as can be seen below.
- Theobromine cacao is a thermogenic agent. This quality helps the body to burn excess fat during metabolism and hence results in weight loss.
- In contrast with caffeine, Theobromine does not stimulate the central nervous system. However, it stimulates the heart more.
- Theobromine is present in all types of chocolates in different concentrations. The dark chocolates usually contain the highest concentration of Theobromine.
- Theobromine is a stimulator as well as a vasodilator. It has the capacity to increase the heart rate. It can also dilate the blood vessels resulting in lower blood pressure.
- Theobromine in combination with caffeine can act as an appetite suppressant. This plays a great role in fat reduction.
- Theobromine can help you to shed water weight and thus increase muscular activity. This burns the stored fat paving the way for fat loss.
- Another important use of Theobromine is that it promotes drainage. You can use Theobromine during heart failure to drain out the accumulated fluids.
- You can also use Theobromine to treat respiratory problems. Hence, it has great use in treatment of asthma as it can relax the key respiratory muscles located in the bronchi.
However, Theobromine forms an important ingredient of Gynexin on the strength of its fat-fighting abilities alone.
- Green Tea Extract:
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on Earth. It is unique in the sense that you do not have to ferment green tea like the other beverages. Hence, it has higher concentration of antioxidants capable of fighting the free radicals in our bodies. Green tea extracts have a high level of polyphenols as well. Green tea can play a great part in losing fat. It has many other benefits too. You can look at some of the benefits of green tea.
- A single cup of green tea contains many beneficial substances capable of potent biological effects. It contains enough caffeine to have a mild effect.
- Green tea has potent antioxidants such as catechins, the most important being Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). This is renowned for boosting metabolism and hence burning excess fat. You can use green tea as a beverage as well as a supplement.
- Green tea contains polyphenols. They help the blood platelets from sticking to each other. They do not allow the accumulation of bad cholesterol.
- EGCG helps to inhibit an enzyme responsible for breaking down the hormone norepinephrine. This increases the production of the hormone acting as a signal to the nervous system to break down the fats. The higher the amount of norepinephrine, the more you can break the fats.
- Studies have shown the positive effects of green tea in breaking fats.
- Green tea can boost the metabolic rate enabling you to burn more calories.
- Green tea is a great appetite suppressant. This entails that you will not feel the urge to eat much. This can reduce the fat.
- There are many kinds of fat such as the subcutaneous fat, visceral fat, and so on. The visceral fat is harmful as it can cause inflammation and increase insulin resistance. Green tea is renowned for fighting visceral fat.
- Green tea has other benefits such as reduction of cardiovascular diseases, prevention of cancer of the prostate and breast and so on. However, its fat-fighting abilities make it the most important ingredient of Gynexin.
People know caffeine as an important ingredient of tea and coffee. You have to agree that caffeine is a great stimulant of the central nervous system. Caffeine has many benefits including fat-fighting capabilities too.
- Caffeine can trick the brain into feeling alert by blocking adenosine. This can cure sleep deprivation.
- Athletes indulging in endurance events use caffeine to improve the physical performances. It can prompt the body to burn more fat rather than carbohydrates in the muscles.
- Caffeine has great use in treating people with Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. It protects the nerve cells producing the neurotransmitter dopamine.
- Caffeine in moderate quantities is good for the heart too.
- Caffeine can speed up the metabolic rate resulting in burning of more ‘fat’ and thus arresting weight gain. Caffeine is a thermogenic agent.
- It can cure hypertension too.
Caffeine has many benefits. It plays a great role in speeding up the metabolism. This results in the burning of the excess fat around the chest and belly area. These qualities of caffeine make it an important ingredient of Gynexin.
- Sclareolides – Clary Sage Extract:
People have now realized the importance of alternate methods of treatment. They are slowly gravitating towards the natural methods of treatment. Herbs have always had a great place in our ancient medical chronicles. Sage is one such herb known to humans since the Roman Civilization. There are many varieties of Sage such as Clary Sage, Three-Lobed Sage, Pineapple Sage, and Azure Sage.
The regular use of Sage extracts has great benefits to man. We can list out some of them for reference.
- Skin Benefits: The antioxidants present in the Sage Extracts can reverse the process of aging. You can use Sage oil for toning the skin and treatment of skin problems.
- Hair benefits: You can treat hair loss and stimulate hair growth using Sage Extracts. They are also useful in darkening of the hair and imparting shine to it.
- Health benefits: Sage extracts have anti inflammatory properties and have use in treatment of excessive sweating. It can treat body odor as well as indigestion and dyspepsia. You can use Sage extracts to treat asthma, diabetes, sore throats, and depression as well.
- Nutritional value: Sage extracts have high nutritional value with a rich source of vitamins A and C.
- Antioxidant properties: Sage extracts are strong antioxidants capable of destroying the free radicals. This results in breaking up of the excess fat in the body. Thus, it has great use as a fat-fighting agent. These qualities result in Sclareolides becoming an important ingredient in Gynexin.
The above ingredients in Gynexin play a great role in reducing fat around the chest area in men. Gynexin is a unique blend. We do not actually know what the blend contains. However, manufacturer claims that the unique combination of chemicals present in Gynexin can help in fighting off Gynecomastia. These ingredients work in close coordination with each other in a synergetic manner.
Leave a Reply